PT Practice Owners
Who else would like to have an elite trained staff, with everyone on the same page, and who cares as much about your practice as you do?
Sometimes a webpage just can't get the essence of what a system like this is all about. Here is an interview I recorded with a practice owner explaining how the Elite TMR Staff Training System was created, what it includes, and how it will benefit him & his practice. Have a listen!
Results, Results, Results!
- The amazing thing is the speed & ease of implementation.
- It is also rather remarkable the results your staff will be able to attain: 33-40% improvement on the 1st visit, 83-90% improvement for those who complete the program AND patients get a life long skill they can use for any ache or pain - chronic, acute, post surgical or just a plain old injury.
Dear Fellow PT Practice Owner:
If you want any of the above then this might be the most important Staff Training Information you’ll ever read. Here’s why . . .
I have released a new staff training called the ‘Total Motion Release Elite Staff Training System”. Here is a taste of what you’ll discover in this astonishing step-by-step program.
- Turn your entire staff into Elite Therapists by training them in all 3 levels of Total Motion Release at a price that is a no-brainer.
- The complete step-by-step system to increasing patient compliance that works on the first visit in less than 30 minutes.
- A cool way to get quick fixes for complex conditions that those already trained in the system are saying revolutionizes our profession. Not just in the technique, but the entire rehab environment.
- The 4 dumbest mistakes smart therapy owners make when setting up or running a clinic. Avoiding these common traps could save you tens of thousands a year.
- A system you can treat patients from home or work. Never lose money on snow days again! Be able to treat patients online when they can’t make it into the office.
That’s just a small sample of what you’ll discover when you train your entire staff in “The Total Motion Release System.”
Three Powerful Reasons You Should Believe What I Say
I’ve been a physical therapist for over 16 years specializing in dramatically reducing the complexity of pain relief & also relieving the stressful environment of treating multiple patients at once. I’ve trained over 3000 clinicians to speed up patient healing on average 3-5 times faster than traditionally thought possible. I’ve been trusted by Sean Lee (Dallas Cowboys) & Demarcus Ware (Denver Broncos) & 3 other Dallas Cowboy players to enhance their athletic performance. This system is used at the University of Idaho & Michigan States athletic training program and is currently be researched at 2 Universities.
I put my money where my mouth is with an iron clad 50% or Greater Improvement Guarantee. You’ll never find another pain relief technique that has a guarantee as big, as bold and as audacious as mine because they can’t do what we can. We’ve beta tested this program for over 4 years and have an 83-90% improvement for those who complete the program.
I have interwoven results based treatment within the entire process of this training. No other process has you setting up an experiment & proving your results on every single patient. This system provides minute by minute real proof, real results and the ability to always know what to do next no matter what happens during the session.
Now, you absolutely don’t need my system to simplify your practice.
You can go it alone using trial & error, as I did, by following these steps.
- First, Begin by exploring how to quickly find asymmetrical motions in the body.
- Second, compare non-restricted motions with restricted motions and see which ones work the fastest for recovering pain & dysfunction.
- Third, study up on physics, biotensegrity & fluid dynamics to find out how & why this works.
- Fourth, spend a few years testing & tweaking your treatment until you are achieving between an 80-90% improvement on almost all your patients.
- Fifth, record step-by-step all you did & do to achieve these results. Place in manuals & start creating videos & webpages for others to learn from. To do this you will also need to learn how to create websites, membership sites, video, picture & audio editing, [or pay people to do this].
- Sixth, make a commitment to teach the above steps to your staff and validate that your process is simple enough for others to achieve the same results. This is known in business as creating your power-change plan. Spend a few years tweaking your steps until your staff has achieved the same results you are able to achieve.
- And lastly - now test & tweak for a few more years this same process on your patients until they can achieve the same kind of results on themselves. I recommend studying how to teach to different learning styles, cooperative learning, integrating the curriculum, socratic questioning and blended learning.
Or . . .
You can skip doing all that yourself and take the short cut and just follow the Total Motion Release Elite Staff Training System I designed exactly with the steps I outlined above. My system gets people out of pain quickly, teaches others how to achieve those same results on themselves and on their patients. It’s guaranteed and has already been proven to be wildly effective!
My pain relief system reveals how your patients can get fast relief, learn how to keep it away and use the system for a lifetime to treat out their other pains too. It’s Fast. It’s Easy. It Works.
In addition to a Money Back Guarantee our system contains an arsenal of these big benefits. . .
- How to quickly locate the 7 exact motions in your body that are causing pain to keep coming back . . . and you will be surprised to find out where & what they are.
- The quickest hamstring stretch that has over 50,000 fans raving about it on Youtube.
- Effective releases for those nasty tight shoulders & necks
- Ways to regain balance with a few simple chair exercises
- 2 motions that can be done at the office to alleviate even the most stubborn back pain
- A 10 minute routine for resolving tennis elbow & carpal tunnel
- The secret to relieving foot pain and plantar fasciitis with no ice, no tennis ball, and no stretching
Plus, in addition to all the above & the Money Back Guarantee, your patients are also going to get:
- Access to a state-of-the-art online home exercise program that tracks progress and shows exactly where the body needs more help.
- Daily progress notes that provide a visual representation of how they have been doing since their first visit.
- A flyer of the 3 simple rules they can hang up on their fridge letting them know the first things to do when they have pain to stop it in its tracks.
Now, I know that you’re probably skeptical. That’s normal and healthy. This is a ton of information I am dumping on you in a very short period of time. Some of it hard to believe possible. Stick with me . . . and I will show you how I can make this easier to digest.
But….let’s take a little break and hear what others think of the Total Motion Release System.
Listen To What Patients Have To Say…
It’s amazing to me how just a few “little movements” have worked so well in addressing the issues that I have had. I have had fewer incidents and just following the plan knocks them out more and more quickly. Thank you for referring me here Dr. Rooker. Michael E.
Total Motion has taught me a method to heal my self. I can do the tests and exercises to heal the injured side wherever I am. This is a HUGE deal for me. The pain can be “tackled” & brought under control no matter where I am. Thanks Dr. Flick for the referral! Steven S.
My neck only took 2 sessions to feel 80% better and was much better even after the 1st hour session. I learned how to rectify my problem myself and also took care of a few other long term problems that had plagued me for years. Jeremy P.
Ok - I’m a believer! I came to TMR with a pinched nerve in my neck and I’m leaving with lots more knowledge, body awareness and skills to fix myself. I’m telling you - if you do your exercise homework & work hard while here - it will work! Many thanks to Jane Sanborn, PA-C for sending referring me here. Laurie D.
I have been very impressed with the approach that Total Motion takes. It’s great that I don’t need anything but a chair to do my exercises and improvement is seen immediately. The best thing is I can do this on my own. I can see that the program works. Thank you Dr. Crowther for sending me to TM. Rachel M.
Listen to What Clinicians Have to Say . . .
I took the TMR courses online and they were well done. The videos are patient appropriate and are not overwhelming. Throughout the course, I was amazed at the severity of asymptomatic asymmetries I found and how quickly they could be resolved. The most important part is the lasting effect of each treatment as asymmetries did not return when tested more than seven days after initial treatment. By the end of first four grade levels I felt more limber than I can ever remember. Kristopher Lininger - Athletic Trainer
I did the seminar on-line and loved the format. The videos were easy to follow and understand. By the end of the course I noticed a big difference in myself, in terms of ease of movements that weren't so easy before.
I had been using my knowledge from TMR 1 and saw such a quick improvement in my patients that I have transitioned out of doing mostly manual therapy to doing mostly TMR. I can see how the combo moves will speed things up even quicker - especially for my more advanced or athletic clients. TMR 2 was great. I'm anxious to do TMR 3.
I would highly recommend TMR. Just looking at the trend with insurance reimbursement I can see that TMR is the way to go. I predict that soon we'll get paid based on results and how quickly we get results. TMR does just that.
Yesterday, I had a receptionist in our clinic who had been to a chiro on Monday secondary to LBP and left radicular symptoms. She was set up for an MRI & surgical consult. I had her try the seated leg raise right at her desk in front of 5 other people. 2 x 20 seconds later & her pain was gone. You should have seen the jaws drop !! Tim Beyer - Physical Therapist
I enjoyed that this course challenges me to think outside the box. Changing my views and finding ways to come out of my comfort zone and challenge me as a therapist to be better, faster & more of an educator rather than just manually fixing a patient. I feel that I am a pretty good educator and usually a great motivator for certain personality types, especially my neuro patient. But I see the need to improve even more and have learned skills to do so. I am excited even more so after this session than the previous sessions. The system is interesting but the interaction with personal calls from Tom, made me think even more and some things he said to address just my concerns or difficulties, made it more clear to me some ideas that I was struggling with. I am more confident that I can put this system into effect. Janey Troxell - Physical Therapist
This course is exactly what you are looking for. Do you want to empower your clients to greater self care & ability to change pain problems when at home alone? This course provides you with all the tools you need to have an effective PT practice truly making a long term difference in the line of your patients.
I have been a PT for 32 years and this is one of the most step by step easy to follow yet exciting/refreshing courses out there. Don't miss this one! Terry Lynch - Physical Therapist
There is a lot of confusion about how to get your staff to care as much as you do about the business, the income & patient full completions.
This training handles that . . . once & for all!
I want to give you 3 criteria to compare seminar companies
before purchasing any staff training.
What Separates Us Apart From Other Staff Training?
Can the seminar material be used to speed up the results of any technique your staff may be using – thus making it relevant to all staff members? And by what % can it speed up these results? Two to three times faster should be the target. My system is anywhere from 3-6 times faster.
If a patient’s pain returns in 2 hours does the seminar material teach the therapist how to teach the patient what to do to reduce it on their own? What if that pain changes location will that same exercise still help reduce the pain? This is where many manual therapy techniques fall short because the therapist is the source of the healing technique not the patient.
Do they guarantee that their technique(s) once learned can get a 50% or greater improvement in a certain number of days for patients? And do they offer a Money Back Guarantee? I know this is a bold offer, but I would like to raise the bar with every technique to shoot for this type of commitment. It took me years to develop such a system and I know others could create the same, if they knew just a few simple concepts that I discovered along the way.
By now you’re probably wondering
“How much does this cost?”
A Residency Program or a Transitional DPT for JUST ONE therapist can cost upwards of $15,000 or more and they can’t hold a candle to this system. And not one of those offers additional revenue streams that fit within the traditional rehab model.
But I have a big savings for you!
In the past I’ve charged up to $12,500 for just my level 1 course. Many of my competitors charge more than this for a generic, traditional one-and-done technique seminar that anyone who is a clinician could teach.
But right now I’ll not only train your entire staff on level 1 but level 2 & 3 for just $3,000 -$8000 (Price depends on # of staff) but will also give you 12 months access for your staff to use this on your patients. This is a giant savings off the Regular price of $995 per staff member.
No Brainer Pricing
If you schedule a call with Tom in the next 24 hours there is an extra discount bonus.
Here is another summary of what you get:
All this for the small investment of between $3,000-$8,000 [one payment]. Or split it up into 3 payments (without any additional cost).
So what’s my hidden motive?
Why am I practically giving away the
Total Motion Release Elite Staff Training System?
I know that when you get the results, I know you’re going to get, you’ll be telling everyone you know about us. You’ll never again let patients go without knowing about this lifelong pain relief tool. You will feel great you are able to offer a money back guarantee and be thrilled that there are clever ways within your system to produce more cash based revenue. Plus, because I am offering this to 31 practice owners at once and can provide the training simultaneously, I still can make a profit. It’s really a win-win situation.
Right Now Do This?
Click the Talk To Tom button below, fill in your information and I will email you & set up a time to talk. If you think - oh no - a sales talk. Don’t worry there will be none of that.
I will share with you everything in the package, how it works, what to do, what to expect, when to expect it and how to get started. Together we will decide if you & your staff are right for the program and if the program is right for you.
Now go ahead and click on the button below and set up a quick conversation with me.
Until then - All the Best,
Tom Dalonzo-Baker, MPT
P.S. Dr. Kristen Terkelson just sent me this email today. I guarantee your patients will feel the same way.
A patient from 2011 comes back and after evaluation says.."I went to a few other PTs, acupuncture...but you were the first one to exercise the good side and it felt so good. I had to come back for my RTC tear”
P.P.S. Only 31 PT Practice Owners can take advantage of this and the offer expires Sunday May 31st, 2015. You will also be given an exclusive area.